Kadee has her first fear.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
She is a little timid of her mill circle. Not the mill circle itself. She says that part doesnt bother her. It doesnt keep her from trying it or anything. But she did say to me friday when I picked her up.. "Mommy..it scares me a little when I have to switch my hands around to do my mill circle..Im afraid I'll start to fall and wont be able to catch myself because my hands are off the bar". Silly girl. I would think it would be the whole going around with nothing but your hands touching that would bother her (her hip circles her hips are against the bar). I would think the whole being out there in the air (kinda) would be it..but nope. I think she has visions of herself going rear over tea kettle off the top right at that split second her hand arent touching. But she said she is going to keep trying and she knows the more she does it the less she will be afraid of it. She says "It's the fear of the unknown..I'll be better once I know". bahahaha. Love her.
Just wanted to share her first "fear/scare" story.

Awww, I'm sure it won't take her long to get past it! My dd was introduced to the handstand on high beam the other day and I don't think she cared for it one bit! The more they advance, the more intimidating the skills are and I think developing fears is normal.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back