Parents L3 Uptraining has begun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
No offical word as of yet. They will probably do that in June/July (thats when they asked her to join team last year).
But when I went to pick her up from gym tonight she was working on her mill circles on the bars. (she has said before that they have worked with her a little on this..only saw it myself at a birthday party one of the team girls had a while back). She makes me laugh..she tries so hard..she would go around..couldnt get herself stopped at the top..then she was hanging upside down. At least she got it all the way around.
She said they were working with her on her kick over..and that they were working with her vault, and beam. She said everything she did today was L3 things.
So I guess that they have probably decided to move her to L3..maybe using this time between now and June/July to see if they think she can get the routines by next season.
She is SOOOOO excited. Thats all she was talking about from the time I got her from gym till she went to bed. I was doing this..and I did this..and I was working on this. She said "bars is my favorite..but I can see L3 is like L2..im going to spend most my time under the bar than over in the begining." LOL
Her two little friends who were L2s with her were training L3 too. I would be nice to see these little babies move through this together. Although I know there will be a time, when one if not all of them will more than likely leave..one will pull away from the others..but for now, its nice that they started their advanced preschool together, then moved to L2 together, and now L3.

That is awesome! I bet she is loving learning all of the new skills And how sweet to have the girls all moving up together again. I am sure they will all have a blast in L3 together!

Thank you. Those three love each other to peices. The all go to different kindergartens. (3 different ones in our "town")..it depends on what part of town you live in. They only really get to see each at gym...but they are so close. Its cute to see them together. At meets or just at practice. They are always "helping" each other. Fixing a twisted strap, pushing back a stay hair, smoothing a mussed ponytail. Giving each other high fives for getting a skill they have been working on..or a hug for one they cant seem to get no matter how hard they try. Its an odd feeling seeing these little 5 yr olds act so beyond their years together. But Kadee has always been that way..i call her my "old soul". Maybe thats one of the characters of a gymnast. That wise beyond their life experence sorta thing?
Anyway..thank you again. She is so excited..she woke talking about it. Sitting at the bus stop with her I listened again to it ALL..lol. She is going to tell her teacher all about it she said. Bless her heart..bahahaha

How exciting for your dd and her little friends! They must be thrilled about moving up together. I think half of the fun of gymnastics is making great friends. The farther along they get, the more they see of their teammates and the closer they get.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back