Parents Lacking consistency

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
So glad it went well!!!!

Lol about the tiny vodka bottles for dance comps, I might have to try that. Seriously, I love watching them but they do take ALL day. Usually 2-3days. At least with gymnastics, you're generally there for one session and leave... DD is in a lot of numbers and they're usually quite spread out. :) It's great when you end up with like a 2hr gap so you can leave the venue and get something to eat, lol!!
Yup. Ours were usually about Friday at 4pm until Sunday at 10pm. Good times!

Yup. Ours were usually about Friday at 4pm until Sunday at 10pm. Good times!
Yeah, one session a weekend is good for me. Took me 2 years to get over not knowing report times until close to the meet. I think my husband has gotten the hang of it this year.

But I am also a wee bit smarter these days as in I know things like what region we are in and where to find our state schedules. The first year was beyond stressful for planning.

So I am in a good place, getting the hang of things but not at the big tricks yet.
:rolleyes: I call it My Own Private Idaho :p

So happy for her! Love when they surprise themselves. Sounds like that vault medal was a particualr surprise.

Ugh, DS is likely to compete in a different session than some of his closest friends next season. That will mean for some meets taking in two sessions -- and boys' meets start with what is in effect a 1 1/2 hour practice . . .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back