Parents Leo fit issue

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3gymgirlsmom

Proud Parent
My daughter almost 14 her Leos fit all except for her but , since she seems to be muscular in that area. ( well all over ) any good brands for this , she is in an AXS size

Yep I would size up. My soon to be 11 year old wears and AXS-AS depending on brand and she's quite tiny but has a long torso and a booty lol. ;););)

I have also found Plum to be good brand for a comfy generous fit.

My 5'2" dd prefers GK, Alpha Factor and Destira. She is AS in AF and Destira, AXS in GK. I totally get the issue you are describing, all these brands cover her well, other brands do not always stay in place. Definitely measure her torso though and make sure she's in the right size.

As a costumer I'm a stickler for fit. I'm the one sizing all the team girls for comp leos etc! My 4'9' 12yo is between an AXS and AS depending on brand. She's compact and definitely not rail thin (think Shawn, not Nastia... Or Aly, not Regan Smith..!). I would try her in the next size up but watch out for bagginess in the shoulders or crotch. Leos should fit snugly! DD has a booty and is OK with GK and Alpha Factor. Her least favorite brands are Ozone (last year our practice leos were this brand and ALL the girls hated it, very wedgie prone!) and KayBee. She doesn't really have many brand leos because I make all her practice leos, these are just the ones she has received at meets or our official practice leos/comp leos.

Thanks , I am going to try and find her a size up to try , she is pretty set on these fit everywhere but her but :/ so she asked for shorts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News