Parents Leotard costs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This we have.....$115 warmup, $55 for warm-up/demo Leo, $60 for tights with bling, $45 bag, &..........$265 for comp Leo!!!!

Same as Margo but we pay100%. We have one for club events (short sleeves) -£40 and another for comps (long sleeved) - £50. Both Milano special order.

$265 are you kidding me? Even our international elites in the UK don't pay anything like that!

In our old gym we paid $365 per leo ...and I had to buy two of them:(.....in our current gym, leos run around 200(and now with my oldest in college, I only need to buy one!)

Our gym likes to have the bling and that is what makes it so expensive. Our leo will have crystals on the sleeves as well as our gym name plus crystals along the ribbon part of the leo. Then our warm up jackets will have our team name in crystals on the back. The pants are plain :) They look really really nice and makes our gym stand out but I completely understand how hard it is for some families to pay that.

Holy Cow! Thank goodness that working our home meet get the warm up suit basically for free (although technically owned by the BC) and only need to spend $45 on new leo, plus $15+tax for the undies....some of these prices are outrageous for as much (or little) material that they are made out of...IMHO of course.

$150 for just the Leo. Keep the same Leo for two years. Warm ups approx $100. So far I've not seen the warm ups change but DD is only L5 so maybe I just haven't seen it yet.

I'm not 100% sure how much each cost, but the original cost was $250 for warm up and leo. The leo doesn't have bling, but it's long sleeved. The warm up jacket has the initials for our gym in crystals on the back and plain pants. Super cute. I was able to buy used for $100 plus a tshirt (not required but "everyone will have one") for $25. I think we did pretty good there. I was so happy to be able to buy used since I heard the gym buys new every other year so we will only get one year out of these.

I paid last year at old gym around $500.00 for leo and warm up. We had lots of crystals also and lots of embroidery and extra designs. It's ok if gym wants to stand out in skills department also.

Our leo has crystals in a design on the body (in a non-tacky way, lol), as well as crystals on the sleeves and team name on the right hip. Our previous one was also blingy and beautiful.

Our club's competition leotard cost £47 for a 26" one, my dd is 10 and has to have a 26" one due to her size, if she was average size for her age it old have cost £54.

It is a long sleeved Milano one which matches the club colours. We don't have a Tank Version.

From what I have seen the club doesn't change the club competition leotard very often, this year is the first time they have changed design for at least 5 years.

The leotard has lots of crystals on the front and some on the sleeves.

£60, which works out about $ 100, but the gym paid 1/6 of that. They are special order from Milano, long sleeve. They will not change the leo for the foreseeable future and the gym has several available to hire for gymnasts only doing one or two comps a year.

The one our gym has is available in the catalogue but once they stop doing them in the catalogue then they will be exclusive for our gym only. The gym used to have competition leotards for hire but I brought my oldest dd's competition leotard in the old design before they changed them as I wanted to be able to keep her first comp leotard as a keepsake when she grows out of it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News