WAG Looking for meets MT, UT

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

htimcj

Proud Parent
Reaction score
I know this is a bit early but I am looking for meets in UT or MT in December and February. Anyone have any suggestions?

We went to the Crystal Cup in Utah one year (I think it's in Feb) , and that was nice...it's not a huge meet but big enough. It was kind of expensive to fly to but you're in Idaho so that's more in your neck of the woods so the cost would be less..

Crystal Cup is a good, very well-run meet. We have been the last 2 years and it is already on our schedule for the coming season. They always do it in conjunction with a Univ of Utah meet. This coming season it is on the weekend of Feb 8th.

We go to Crystal Cup! We like it although last year they had a lot of trouble with the music during our floor. Awesome that it is in Feb again this year! Is that an official date? It was in March last year.

Meet Director- we probably passed each other or at least saw each other's teams the last two times.

We went to the Winter Classic in Park City last year. Very well run. It was a great meet. This year it's February 21-23.

Here's the link for the host gym Link Removed

Last edited:
We go to Crystal Cup! We like it although last year they had a lot of trouble with the music during our floor. Awesome that it is in Feb again this year! Is that an official date? It was in March last year.

Meet Director- we probably passed each other or at least saw each other's teams the last two times.
Crystal Cup is March 7-8th in 2014.
Black Diamond has an invitational in Park City in February which I think is the only other "big" invite in Utah- Link Removed
Air-Bound hosts a meet at USU, not sure of the date or name, though. But it would be pretty convenient for you guys. The only other meet up that way is Bear Country hosted by Altius but I think that is typically later in the spring. Not sure if anyone in Utah does a December meet other than maybe an in-gym meet for team members.

Bummer about Crystal Cup in March again. We will still go though. We've been to the Bear Country one before. They didn't do it last year. I will have to look in to the one by Air-bound. We already have a travel meet on Park City one. Great West Gym Fest. Another nice Utah meet is the GTC meet. It is smaller but well run and great awards!
Thanks for the suggestions!

I know this is a bit early but I am looking for meets in UT or MT in December and February. Anyone have any suggestions?

There is a new meet in Jan 10th in Salt Lake City. Its Missy Marlowe's Wasatch Cup. Link Removed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back