Loving the new GYM...Level 7 is going GREAT

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
;) Sophia made the big move to the new gym in May....tested Tops in July, made the national test, made the TOPS A team, did two meets at level 6 in November, got her new routines mid-november and had her first meet at Level 7 beginning of Dec....37.475!! Second level 7 meet last weekend, came off beam first time but held it together for a GREAT routine 35.7 but so solid....LOVE the supportive atmosphere of this new gym. Best part of it all, got a note from the mom of the girl who won AA at the meet last weekend in Sophia age group commending her sportmanship and attitude!!! Proud moment for sure!

Lovofu

sophiagym123's Channel - YouTube

So happy to hear that she is doing well and in a supportive gym. I have never heard of getting a note from an athlete about sportsmanship and attitude, that is awesome!

I have been watching Sophia's competitions, she is a great L7 and looking great all around. Her new floor and beam are so adorable and she looks very happy.

Glad the gym move has worked out well for her, and you. TOPs A camp must've been a lot of fun for her. How did she enjoy her camp experience?

Lovliest of all is to get a note from a parents complimenting her comportment. That is very special, and something to be very proud of.

Great job! It is obvious that you made the right move. She looks like she's really happy. :)

She is a beautiful gymnast and she looks to be doing fantastic. The note thing is so sweet. Sounds like she is a special girl both in and out of gym which is awesome.

Wow! What beautiful routines! My favorites parts were her wonderfully graceful full turns on beam and floor and dad (I assume?) counting tick tock in the background along with her floor. And so nice to get a compliment on her character. That's most important.

She's so beautiful and graceful in everything! She looks so poised and in control on the beam, even with the fall. And I'll have her floor music stuck in my head all night now... 'it stopped short, never to go again...." I've never heard that as floor music before. My 7 yr old son would have been singing along.

I always love watching Sophia. You dont always find a gymnasts that has power and grace. The new gym was obviously the best choice for her. Just look at her shine.

I always love watching Sophia. You dont always find a gymnasts that has power and grace. The new gym was obviously the best choice for her. Just look at her shine.

Great job Miss Sophia! She has so much talent!

Lol we were at the same meet :). It was my DD's 1st L7 meet too (we drove down from NJ). We watched Sophias floor routine since I think she was one of the last to go before awards and we talked abouthow poised she was and that floor routine and music really seem to fit her. She looks like she is having so much fum :). For me it exciting seeing my dd compete her new routines and was also fun not having to hear and see the same routines over and over lol.

I'm (kind of) new around here but I've seen Sophia's videos on YouTube before and I have to say she's a very impressive young gymnast. I love her form, even just walking it totally stands out! Congrats on a great start to her Level 7 season!

Sophia is one very talented and special girl! Wonderful to see & hear that the new gym was the best move for you guys. I watched some of her videos and let me tell you, her sportsmanship brought a tear to my eye. You are not only raising a beautiful gymnast, but a beautiful human being, as well :) She is a treat to watch!

I absolutely loved her beam routine. She looks so at ease and confident on beam, and her floor routine was lots of fun. Great job, Sophia!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back