Mandatory Mobility Ontario

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My understanding is that GO issues a yearly memo to the clubs outlining the mobility rules. I don't believe it is put online for public consumption. What has your club said about it?

the girls were told level 5, anyone who came 8th or better has to move up and other levels if they have over 37 at Ontario Championships have to move up, unless you are 14 or over then you do not have to move up. I just wanted to see it myself lol

the girls were told level 5, anyone who came 8th or better has to move up and other levels if they have over 37 at Ontario Championships have to move up, unless you are 14 or over then you do not have to move up. I just wanted to see it myself lol

Not sure this is entirely correct. Our club had a gymnast place just outside of top 8 in level 5 at Ontario championships and she had mandatory move up. Also, her scores at championships and all three qualifiers were below 37. So I'm not sure what the rule is for level 5 and below. Top 12 maybe?

For levels 6+, the average of the scores from championships and two qualifiers has to be greater than 37 for mandatory mobility.

Haha Canadian gym mom. Nope nothing on this one.
I've only heard from our previous head coach saying that if you scored 37 at a qualifier and again at championship you have to move up.

In our new gym we have three or four girls having to move up. In our old gym we had one quit cause she didn't want to do level 9.

Sorry I can't find it either. I bet kitkat would have the info though. She always seems to have the inside scoop!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back