Parents Meet report part 2

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
I think I fixed the settings on the video for DD latest meet. She was especially pleased with bars since she finally managed to connect the things. I think connecting the skills is harder than actually doing the skills individually!
[video=youtube_share;Sf2MN0DYh2U]http://youtu.be/Sf2MN0DYh2U[/video]

Last edited:
I could see the video fine. Nice job. That was a nice bars :)...definitely looks better than a 7.7 to me, but I know how they judge in L6 and that actually is typical even for good routines like that :/...

I wonder if it has something to do with this new form of advertising? Notice how random words are underlined like they are a hyperlink? But when you click them, they just take you to an ad. Hover over them and they say something about Text Enhance.

When I hover over "jobs" in Gym-mommy's post, it gives me a pop up bubble ad about jobs.

ETA: after I typed this, I went back out and now the underlining and the ad is gone! What the heck????

Thanks about the bars! She was so thrilled. Her goal for next week is to connect AND cast high. She gets just about a get a handstand by itself but again connecting is the issue. She'll get it!

Scoring here in Idaho is really hard. Her floor score in Vegas with two falls was an 8.2. Her score in Idaho a week later with no falls and only a small step on the landing on her front handspring pass was 8.3. Go figure. I try not to let it get to me but sometimes....

Not sure why some of you can see it and some can't. I personally can't see the link at all! I'll try again in the morning. Things seem to magically fix themselves when I don't fret over it :)

I wonder if it has something to do with this new form of advertising? Notice how random words are underlined like they are a hyperlink? But when you click them, they just take you to an ad. Hover over them and they say something about Text Enhance.

Sounds like you have adware on your computer.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back