Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

So I had my second level 7 meet on Sunday. It wasn't my best meet, but I'll just do better next time..
-Vault was pretty good.. I did 2 decent vaults but took I step on both.. I got a 9.25 and placed third.
-Bars was rough. I fell over on my low bar handstand (just like last meet) and I hit my toes on the low bar after my giant. I've never hit my toes before and of course I do it at a meet :rolleyes: I stopped then before my flyaway and my coach lifted me back up to front support so I think it counted as a fall..? I got an 8.1 on bars.. So yeah it was a rough routine, but I did my giant so I'm proud about that :D
-Beam was okay, but I didn't connect my series so I started from a 9.5 :( I had a few little wobbles here and there, but it was an okay routine.. I got an 8.375 and placed 5th.
-Floor was good, but on my first pass I did a really high bhs so it messed up my full and I ended up doing an ugly tucked one.. But other than that it was a good routine and the judges really liked it (My teammate was flashing scores and told me the judges kept talking about it and asking quations about me :)) I got a 9.275 and placed 4th. (I got another warning about my ''wolf full'' so we have to change it :()

So I had a lot of mistakes, but I still got a 35 all around.. So I'm not too dissapointed.. I'll just do better next meeet ;)

(I have the video finished but haven't had time to upload it.. But it will be up soon!!) :)

Well Done :) Very nice results, if you can place with mistakes, think how amazing you'll do without them! Keep up the hard work ;)

Heyo I'm Brielle's team mate--

i'm kinda in love with the fact that we got the same all around score <3

BUT i know both us could have done better(especially me considering my all around went from 36.8 at the last meet to 35 at this meet :O)

ALSO if Brielle would have been in my age group she would have gotten first place on floor AND vault so she actually did alot better then she thought ;)

nbd :)

love ya Bri

Sounds like you know exactly what you need to improve and have a great attitude about it. I think you did very well, just little things to fix.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back