Meet report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congrats to both of you (great hair & scores)!! I loved her full turn and dismount on beam -- very nice. I hope my DD qualifies for state first meet to take the pressure off. Still 3 weeks to go till the first L6 meet.
I commented to her about her nice full turn and she said, "yeah, it never looks that good in practice." Here's to rising to the occasion!:)

Way to go Kathy! Thanks for sharing her beam video. I also loved her full turn - so effortless and not a bobble! Such a great way to kick things off :)

Way to go Kathy! Thanks for sharing her beam video. I also loved her full turn - so effortless and not a bobble! Such a great way to kick things off :)

I agree!
And perhaps Kathy could shoo some of those not-wobbly-full-turn fairies towards my DD when the time comes for her first meet! :) Kathy's was so darn lovely, she could certainly share! ;)

Wow, WTG to Kathy. That is a great first L6 meet. When I saw her full turn on beam, I also thought..wow..that was pretty. LOL.
And big congrats to her for getting a high enough score for state. Thats a big accomplishment..she already has that milestone under her belt after the first meet.
And WTG to Mom too for getting her hair to go along with your plans..lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back