WAG Merry Christmas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

2 gymmies at home and between the 2 got: foam roller, gym bag, medal holder, and gymnastics themed books.

DD didn't get anything gymmie themed for Christmas...she already has everything she could possibly want or need!

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1388005195.147345.jpg

Made my DD a shelf that would hold her medals , trophies and pictures from each season. Also created her a scrap book that includes every program from each meet in order with scores and pictures of her from each season. As of now the shelf is her favorite gift with the book in a close 2nd. Happy Holidays All!!

I got pj pants with the word gymnastics down the side and a yellow,black, white, and silver leo. Merry Christmas everyone!

DD got a blanket with a gymnast and her name on it, three gymnastics-themed reading books, a 'keep calm and do gymnastics' case for the new iPod touch she got, and a long sleeved Leo. I also had a sign made with a gym theme and her name to hold her medals. She did well!! Merry Christmas!!

Gymnastics related: My DD got a new leotard with matching shorts, a new tumbler for her water at practice (like she needed another! But, it's cute... lime green and zebra stripe. Says "Got Chalk?, has her name on it and little white chalk prints), and I didn't purchase this, I won it as a prize pack from Inside Gymnastics, but she got a Nastia Liukin autographed poster, a Shawn Johnson autographed poster, a magazine with Jake Dalton on the cover and autographed by him, and an Inside Gymnastics T-shirt. Also 3 gymnastics books. "Gymnastics Jitters" by Jake Maddox, Gold Medal Summer by Donna Freitas, and "Unexpected Twist", the 4th book in a series she has read (the other 3 she read on her Nook, but this one isn't available on the Nook) by Dominique Moceanu. I'm also paying for her to go to the New Years Eve sleepover at her gym. OH and a medal holder that I made her in her team colors.

Otherwise, things like more Rainbow loom bands, clothes, a Nerf Rebelle crossbow, a PS3 game, new eyeglasses she's been wanting, wash-out hair chalk stuff, a hair braid for her AG doll...

Been a great day!

Merry Christmas!

My dd got an American Girl doll with a gymnastics leo, jacket and backpack and a gymnastics sweatshirt from Justice and lots of other great stuff. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all. Here's to lots of new skills and fun competitions in 2014!

I got a lot of non gymnastics related stuff but I it a new Leo, a new gym bag, a gymnast ornament, a gymnast sweatshirt, and a Gabby Douglas poster, because shes like my role model! Also for my birthday just a few weeks ago I got gymnast PJs. :)))

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back