Parents Mini Meet Video and First meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
ok there is Mini meet video of both my girls and The Winter Challenge
meet of younger dd (I also think there is baby dd tossed in ther too LOL)

The first meet like I said it wasnt her best but man it was her first meet and she was a bundle of nerves! on eof the coaches even told me she was in tears before the meet cause she was nervous!! (glad I wasnt there since I would have been right along with her LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-LaCMMh0uQ

They did a wonderful job! Competing takes practice I bet they become pros in no time! I loved the atmosphere everyone stopped to clap, what an encouragement.

What a great first meet. Just getting out there requires nerves of steel and a lot of bravado. Thanks for sharing, it's lovely to see how they move along their gym journey.

Bet she's glad to have those 1st meet jitters done, lol. My dd is competing level 6 this year and for the first time in years was extremely nervous about the 1st meet of the season. Tell her they all get nervous from time to time, it's what you do with the nervousness. They did great! Good luck this season.

I found out she got an 8.3 on her vault!

anyhow yes there gym is VERY good at being there for each other! I feel soo lucky about that esp after hearing about some other stories.

They did great! I will always remember Abby's first meet. So fun to watch still. She likes to see it, too.

I didn't know you were in Minnesota! I think I saw our level 4s in the background when you taped bars :). Congrats to them on a great meet! That first one is always fun.

Good job girls! They are super cute :D
Did they have fun? They sure looked like they were enjoying themselves. I'm sure they feel relief getting that first meet out of the way.

Thanks for sharing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back