Parents Missing my girl!!! (Away at Woodward)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jen H.

Proud Parent
She is getting picked up on Sunday and I can't wait to see her!!!:D

This is her first time ever away from home for more than 2 nights (she is 9) and she is having the time of her life. I have spoken to her (briefly) every day, and I get in about 2 mins and then she informs that she is busy and has to go.:p
I guess she got a pretty bad rip today, and it is killing me that I'm not there for her...she is fine, just mama here having a rough time.

I dropped her off and her Daddy is picking her up- for those of you that have been to WW isn't it crazy how it is in the middle.of.nowhere.!!! But oh so beautiful! We saw at least 30 Amish horse and buggies, and my 2 other girls are now obsessed with learning about them.

Anyway, I can't wait to hear about her week, I have been checking the WW site for pictures and found one- and she sure looks like she was having fun!

I'm sure she's having a great time! My DD, 8, leaves Sunday for camp till next Saturday....a max of two phone conversations allowed! And no website or Facebook page that they update...it's going to be a long week!!

Jen H - My dd and I thought it would be better not to talk by phone and that was the worst decision ever! I was scanning every FB page for word of what was going on. Next time - we will talk (if she has the time). Check out twitter too - Bridget Sloan put out a tweet with an instagram pic on it that may have your dd in it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back