My first Bars!!! Brag!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

[video=youtube;9dWdMjFtWGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dWdMjFtWGs[/video]

This is my first time touching thebars since my injury my arm is still not straight but im excited to finally be on the bars again (my favorite/and best event) Ive also grown about 3 inches in the 7 months that ive been out so it was a little difficult figuring things outagain but this ismy first kip and tap swings in a long time!
oh and these arealso brand new grips...I got them for chrstmas from an old family friend who was a gymnast and since ive been outsince the end of october this was my first chanceto use them! This was just I guess you could say a little brag but I was soo excited theother night!

Congrats! That must feel sooo good! There's a girl on my team who broke her elbow last year. Her arm still isn't quite straight, but she competed level 8 on it all last year. She's a real inspiration to us, as I'm sure you are to your team!

thanks gymnastsgets10 and I wish I could be more inspiringto my team, expecially the young ones we had two other girls dislocate there elbows after I did mine and the one ended up quiting due to fear and since she was 7 she healed much quicker then I did and the other 8 is finally healed and just started coming back, and she is always talking to me and always watching me and that makes me feel so good!

YAY!!! that is awesome. i remember when i got back into the gym after i sprained my knee....it was like heaven!! and i was only out for a month.LOL. I hope your recovery continues to go well and that you will be able to get back up to speed in no time :)

Thank You soo much! I hoping the last ofthis injury Ill here about will be after this surgery im getting within the next few weeks and then the surgery only has a 2 week recovery time and back to physical therapy in 1 week after surgery. Im just glad to be doing anything!

Way to go! Getting to come back after an injury is always so exciting, good for you for sticking with it through all the boring stuff. Wishing you lots of luck in getting skills back and learning new ones!

thank you all soo much! I also got a roundoff that night, standing back tuck, and front walkover on beam, which is also on my Youtube account if you would like to see

Thank you all soo much, I know im not the highest level and Iknow im not the best at everything but I try to work my hardest everytime while in the gym and Gymnastjess the funny thing is my right arm obviosly isnt straight haha, butmy left arm iswhich is what you see sooo thanks for the compliment! And Flippers Fan Im glad I aminspiring to someone it makes me want to work that much harder while i am in the gym!

Congratulations! Seven months is a long time, but I hope you pick up bars quickly :)
I've always found it funny how when gym is intense you might wish you weren't there, but as soon as you stop going or are on a break you want it back so bad. I'm glad that your able to come back to your favorite event!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back