WAG My Meet Scores Question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Moxiegrl83

Proud Parent
I know they are not 100% accurate by any means, but we have a TON of gymnasts under our club name who have never been here. I don't see any way to get them off, and they are bothering the owner. ;-) This is my job BTW, so not just being picky.

Definitely make sure on the same gym name thing; there are similar named clubs across the US.

As for corrections - good luck. You are going to have to engage with the site owners, but I predict that they are going to tell you that they just get the information from clubs and meets and aren't responsible for its accuracy.

Definitely make sure on the same gym name thing; there are similar named clubs across the US.

As for corrections - good luck. You are going to have to engage with the site owners, but I predict that they are going to tell you that they just get the information from clubs and meets and aren't responsible for its accuracy.

There are actually 2 other gyms with the same/similar name, but when I click on our gym, it's showing our athletes, along with a ton of others who are not ours. According to MMS's, our team is ginormous.

So some of the other gyms with the same name must be getting mixed into ours. I'm not even going to attempt to contact the site owners....sounds like a lost cause.

How long has your gym owner owned the gym? Perhaps, the athletes competed before the current owner took over. For our gym, there are athletes who haven't competed for years but they still show up when click on the gym name. Just a thought.

I'm not sure why this happens but it happens all the time. Maybe it's from going to the same meet, but it doesn't seem like an issue of names. The other day I saw a girl listed in a gym from my state and thought hmm? Maybe she just moved, but I looked and all her meets are listed in a state 2000 miles away from here. Nope. The gym in question has never been to a meet there, nor does she share a name with one of their gymnasts, so I'm not sure how it got attributed.

I got them to change something!! I have 2 DDs in the sport and they merged them together! So, just about every day for a week or two, I'd click on the "add scores" tab and I'd explain the situation in the space provided. (it will say meet name, and web address for scores). And, it finally changed! It's not perfect, but still better then merged DDs! :) Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back