MAG Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I had to share this. D went into finals a point ahead on pommel horse, and was ending on horse. It was his last event as a junior gymnast. HIs favorite. The one he had a shot to win.

Everyone was nervous, even the coach. IT was a LOOOONG meet waiting for this.

I will let you watch..but watch all the way through to the end. The end....is..just the best.

I had to share this. D went into finals a point ahead on pommel horse, and was ending on horse. It was his last event as a junior gymnast. HIs favorite. The one he had a shot to win.

Everyone was nervous, even the coach. IT was a LOOOONG meet waiting for this.

I will let you watch..but watch all the way through to the end. The end....is..just the best.

I love this so much!!!

LOVE it!!! Huge congrats to D, and what a way to finish his junior gymnastics career!! Looking forward to seeing how he does in college!

I wish we'd been able to meet you there, but the day after qualifying JE at regionals, my son broke his ankle =( Super sad we missed out. Hope to meet up sometime!

LOVE it!!! Huge congrats to D, and what a way to finish his junior gymnastics career!! Looking forward to seeing how he does in college!

I wish we'd been able to meet you there, but the day after qualifying JE at regionals, my son broke his ankle =( Super sad we missed out. Hope to meet up sometime!

Poor guy! That really stinks. Hope he is doing ok.

and thanks!!!

You know what I told you about him doing pommels very last, well this routine sure made the wait worthwhile. The ending is like a Hallmark movie moment, except in real life. Memories for a lifetime right there.

It was totally worth the wait! It was truly storybook. His sister said it was like a really good gymnastics movie. We could not have asked for a better ending!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back