WAG NCAA Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wandrewsjr

Coach
Proud Parent
Anyone else watch the first session today? I don't get to see much SEC during the season, and I am really struck by Suzanne being on the floor with the Georgia team. How can Courtney possibly truly be the head coach of a team with the long time previous coach there?

OU! I have another child in school there right now. Although I do have a soft spot for Kentucky because we really like Mollie Korth.

Also looking forward to seeing Alex McMurtry and Kennedy Baker.

One of my favorites from the last session was Katelyn Ohashi. The whole UCLA team just seemed so genuinely happy!

So much fun rooting for a college team one's kid attends! Alex is amazing, love her too. I think Kennedy is unfortunately injured and out for the season.

I am, unfortunately, a Pac-12 fan, so will be rooting for the exact opposite teams from you. But, as always, may the best performance win!

Well, no huge upsets in either session. Pretty clear the 6 who qualified are the best 6 teams in the nation. Should be a great competition, but it's definitely Oklahoma's to lose. They are just too deep.

Love that all the big conferences are represented 2 SEC, 2 pac12, 1 Big 12, 1 Big ten. Truly a National Championship.

Also wanted to add that I am glad Ebee Price got so much attention in the TV coverage. Since she wasn't there with her team she could have gotten lost in the mix, but they did a great job highlighting her amazing gymnastics.

Also wanted to add that I am glad Ebee Price got so much attention in the TV coverage. Since she wasn't there with her team she could have gotten lost in the mix, but they did a great job highlighting her amazing gymnastics.
I was watching something else and missed that perfect bar routine!

OU! I have another child in school there right now. Although I do have a soft spot for Kentucky because we really like Mollie Korth.

Also looking forward to seeing Alex McMurtry and Kennedy Baker.

One of my favorites from the last session was Katelyn Ohashi. The whole UCLA team just seemed so genuinely happy!
I LOVE Peng Peng Lee! I have started watching her youtube channel and she has personality plus!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back