New to Pennsylvania

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

jago

Proud Parent
It looks like we will be relocating to Pennsylvania very, very soon. Can anyone recommend a wonderful gymnastics facility near Horsham or Philadelphia?? Preferably one that is near/in a great school district! We would like to live relatively close to the gym to reduce the commute time. Better/easier for Dad to make the commute to work! If anyone has tips for PA living let me lnow that as well! Feel free to send private emails.

Thank you all so much!!

We are from that area I will send you a PM about my daughters gym which I am really happy with. There are alot of gyms in Pennsylvania, I could say it is a nice place to live but I have nothing to compare it to since I lived her my whole life. We did get hit with alot of snow storms last year so you may miss the California weather. There is lots to do here and the Jersey shore is not far. We live in the city so my kids go to private school but there is alot of school districts just outside the city that are good. I hope you like it.

I'm originally from Pennsylvania and lived in Philadelphia for a little while, but in a pretty bad part of the city so my knowledge of the suburbs is pretty limited. There are some great places located in the city and a ton of them in surrounding areas with plenty of great schools and neighborhoods. Bucks County is a really nice area with lots of great schools and nice neighborhoods. Montgomery County (Horsham area) is also a really nice area, but some are nicer than others.
As far as gyms, Ricochets in Hatboro is a good club with a few college scholarship recipients and a pretty reputable team program.
Ricochets Gymnastics Club : Home

What level is she? And what County are you looking to live in? The housing prices in the better school districts are through the roof....you'll pay close to $1M for a small house in a great district.

I grew up in that area and I can tell you that Horsham is really quite a drive from Philadelphia time wise. If you're planning to live in Montgomery/Bucks county area, don't bother looking at gyms in Philly. Lots of good school districts in those suburbs and the price of houses is not as high as the previous poster mentioned. In fact, you'll probably find many houses with alot more space at a decent price compared to what you would pay in California.

I live in PA as well. It really depends on how close to the city you actually are. Where exactly will you be relocating to? You can PM me and I can give you information on a lot of different gyms. Like someone said earlier, you can check the USAG website and put in Pennsylvania. They will list all the gyms in a particular area. Let me know if you have any more questions!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back