Parents now ... diving team

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Diving is fun for gymnasts because it uses some similar principles and strong core. I was a gymnast as a kid and became a high school and college diver - lots of fun! I hope your dd enjoys it!

My daughters joined a summer diving team out our local pool club last summer and loved it! I hope we can fit it in again next summer!

I think she will enjoy it. It's also small enough of a group that I think she can appreciate her own progress instead of being judged against the typical levels progress of gym. After all she first competed level 2 almost 2 years ago and the skills still aren't quite right. So it's just training team right now until that comes together.

DS wanted to try it and that is what got us over there. I pulled him out of dance and told him he could go back to TKD after his [first professional theater role] wrapped, with his new free time, but when he had a sudden unexpected passion for diving, I figured I was off the hook for TKD. They did one practice and he said nah. But DD was hooked. So now I have to figure out how to get one to TKD like I promised and the other to diving. You know, in my free time between gymnastics and DD's dance commutes, and gymnastics meets and swim meets :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back