Parents Off for xray

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
NOt sure whether she'll compete. We will see the PT each week and she will decide if she can go back to gym or not. SO two weeks of sitting at home. She did well at her first comp and they take the best two out of three, so I am hoping evenif she has to miss this one that the last one, in April, will be a go and she will do well enough to qualify for provincials. AT her level it shouldn't be too hard this year as there do not seem to be a lot of them in her age group.

I do not know how BB has gone through 5 years of injury, she is stoic.

We are counting down the hours until the students arrives, it is such a huge event for our tiny high school. Every two years about 30 kids from a school near Marseilles come for two weeks and stay with host students, those student then get to fo to France in June for two weeks. We only have 150 ib High School so that has a huge impact on the whole school and it's great.

The other great thing is that we keep it cheap so every kid can go. $800 and they are off. We hold a huge auction every year and we use that money to pay for all the activities and trips. It will be the experience of a lifetime for some kids who have never flown or travelled. I love it.

Now we just wait for the school to call to say they are on the road from the airport and we'll be off to meet them.

Dang it all about the injury! Hope she heals quickly.

How wonderful of you to host an exchange student in your home, you are very generous! Hope it's a blast and that BB can still do tons fo fun stuff despite her ankle.

Kee us posted on the visit!

Glad to hear that BB does not have a break. I hope it doesn't impact her "fun" activities for the next 2 week too much!

I believe in the power of positive thinking and I believe that she will be fine for a meet in 3 weeks! ;) We are in week 2 of dd being in a cast, she gets it off in another 2 weeks and all I have is positive thoughts and prayers that her foot will be heeled and she will be able to compete at States! :o

Yay to no break! And the exchange program sounds amazing! Good luck and have fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back