Off Topic Oh my!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastbeth

Moderator/Gymnast
Today, I called into a radio station to request a song. They told me I was the 10th caller, and I was a little confused. And then they told me that I just won tickets to see Taylor Swift! I am NOT a lucky person, and I've never won anything in my life!!! This was such a surprise, I'm just so happy! :D

Thanks for listening to me :eek:

Congrats!

You know if you were trying to win them you wouldn't have. lol. That's how it works

Well lucky you!!! I just bought tickets to see her in Montreal for my youngest DD's b'day, I nearly died of shock at the price. I feel like I am singlehandedly supporting MIss Swift!!!

You probably won them because of good karma, you are lovely to everyone here and you deserved something nice!

Well lucky you!!! I just bought tickets to see her in Montreal for my youngest DD's b'day, I nearly died of shock at the price. I feel like I am singlehandedly supporting MIss Swift!!!

You probably won them because of good karma, you are lovely to everyone here and you deserved something nice!

Aww, thanks Bog! :eek: And, you are so right about the price! It's crazy how much they charge! (And if you buy them after they've been marked up, they go for $500!!! :eek:)

Congratulations!
My brother saw her in London last year, his ticket cost £40 but there were people on the night selling them for £350 each! (He went on the night the support act, one boy named Justin Bieber, fell over and broke his ankle.)

That's soooo cool!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so very jealous of you! I'd love to see her in concert haha! That's crazy that you weren't even trying to win! Crazy good luck!!! Have fun at the concert :)

JEALOUS!!!!!! I love love love taylor swift!!! I agree if you were trying to get them you probably wouldnt had. Well lucky you I hope you have afantastic time :)

Well, wasnt that a wonderful surprise? Im happy for you. Im sure you will have a wonderful time

Just wanted to say I went to the concert last night, and it was the most amazing night of my life! I feel so incredibly lucky to have won the tickets!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back