Older DD...first meet of season...send luck please!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
We leave tomorrow morning (yes, she gets to miss school and everything!;)) for my oldest DD's first meet of the season...first "travel" meet ever. This is her "second" L4 season (she competed 2 meets last spring) and she is SO excited but also so nervous. And I am pretty much a wreck. I don't do well at meets and this is her first meet in 7 months!!!:eek:

So maybe I am asking for luck for me and also her!:eek: She could use straight-legs-on-the-floor fairies and stay-on-the-beam fairies, if anyone can spare any!

:):eek::)

Sending all Ontario fairies your way! I peaked before closing the box for shipping! And in just the top layer alone I saw, straight leg fairies, stay on the beam fairies, have a great time fairies and even the calm down mom fairies! Who knows what other fairies got in!!

Have a blast, and don't worry, she's going to be amazing!

Best of luck to your DD, also from North of the border. Have a wonderful meet, enjoy theis second season, she'll do great.

Straight leg fairy, stay on the bean fairy, just chill & enjoy the trip and meet fairy on the way

I bet she does great !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back