Parents On the Way Back

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

krisnkids

Proud Parent
Well my oldest gymmie is retired (permanately) but the younger one who decided to quit when her sister retired, a month before she was supposed to start level 3 (new 2), has decided she wants to go back. I love the sport, honest I do, but I was enjoying not having a child at the gym 3-4 hours a night and not having to drive across town, etc.

I did tell her that if she is going back she is going to go to the closer gym, its 5 minutes from our house vs 20 minutes w/out traffic. While I like our old gym, and so does she, the reason I chose the old gym was because it was small and that's what my older gymmie needed. The younger one will do just fine in a large group.

So for now the younger one is working on her flexibility again. She hasn't really lost much, is probably more powerful from soccer training. I don't know what level the new gym will put her at, when she left she had all but the dreaded mill for level 2 (new). She has soccer commitments until the end of October so I told her she could go back in November.

i like that your younger dd is choosing to come back on her own terms.

welcome back!

Yup, her sister, with her brother as the chauffeur.

Geez.... what a lucky girl. She gets a big increase in mall time, and unlimited :p:p:p of big brother while he drives her o_O...... and without having to waste a single moment to do so. I don't know what you call it, but from where I stand it's a win-win-win situation..... poor lad. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back