Parents OT But fairies still needed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
OK this somewhat gymnastics related as it will get us closer to the gym. We listed our house to sell a couple of weeks ago, and while we were gone to the Harley meet this last Sunday had an open house. Apparently only one person came to see our house, but she liked it so much she is coming back tomorrow. Here is looking for those fairies that she will make an offer.

We have a house that we like and have offered on, but they countered us back, we did not turn the offer down, or recounter, but decided to let it sit to see what would happen with our house.

If we can get this house sold, and get in the house we like we are then only 10 minutes from the gym and in a better school district.

Thanks.

Barb

Good Luck!

I am about 10 minutes from DD gym, and I can't tell you how much easier it makes life. We were only about 25 minutes from old gym, but 10 minutes is wonderful.

Good luck! Living close to the gym has been such a benefit for us.

Looks like gymnastic fairies help with home sales, we received an offer on our house today that we plan to accept. Now to counter offer on the house near the gym. Funny thing is it is directly across the road from a rival gym that I would never move DD to. Have heard too many stories on how mean the coach/owner is.

Fantastic news! Keeping my fingers crossed for the counter offer . . .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back