Parents Pgc

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

krisnkids

Proud Parent
Pro gymnastics champions. Is anyone watching this? Its so cool!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Decent competition but way way to much talk, explanations, interview and other misc. filler.

So imagine sitting in the stands while all that talking/commercial breaks were going on!

Great gymnastics though and DD and teammates had fun!

Sitting in the stands would have been fun, you could see what the rest of the cast were doing instead of watching commercials and interviews.

Some were warming up, dancing around, it was fun but I might have a wee bit cranky after driving 1.5 hours in the rain, then power went out within first 5 mins of starting so had to wait another 40-ish mins for all equipment/ computers/cameras to power back up, lol, and facing a long drive home!

We were there Friday night which was like a run through- breaking all of the gymnasts (regardless of where they were from) into "two teams. An alumni from dds gym was competing so we rooted for her team. The girls had a fantastic time hi-fiving the gymnasts,chatting with them during breaks and meeting Dominque Morceanu and texting to vote for the tie breakers. I was amazed at how many elite athelets were there from all over the world. It was really long and had autographs at the end but It was a night dd and her teammates will not forget. I hope they do it again next year :). Please watch so espn will pick it up next year!!!

My favorite part was to watch Chuso on bars, she is AMAZING! If they do it again I hope they show many more skills and much less filler. They also need to have gymnasts actually be able to do the skills, several gymnasts had never done a skill and were then competing it. For such incredible athletes the producers simply did not show enough. I'm not sure I will watch part two and three.

Way too much filler, but cool to see a new and interesting sort of gymnastics competition. Definitely the sort of thing we need to get this sport back into the spotlight after a decade or two of declining popularity.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back