WAG Preparing for release moves with 3X3 chin ups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Here you go...great stuff...they are killer...we do this all the time!

[video=youtube;nt_xOUSjEns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt_xOUSjEns[/video]

Not sure how they are using it for release moves...maybe hopping the hands? I don't have access to the premium stuff on Gymnastike either...too expensive.

OK...I lied...I don't know if the content on Gymnastike is too expensive...

...so I'm subscribing.

Yes, but you have to enter your CC number and then cancel before the week is done. I've thought about it but have not done it so far. I really have no use for 90 percent of the videos, I am just curious about what is behind locked doors.

On gymnastike the girls do 3 beat swing chin ups and then hop into a reverse grip and do three chin up, then hop back to over grip for the final three. The point was to get them used to releasing and catching the bar in different grips. The above video is different.

Yes...but the above video was better and free. Just paid $20 to see hopping pull ups...hopefully Gymnastike has more than that for me.

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app

I was all ready to sign up for Gymnastike Gold (it would be worth it for me, I love watching gymnastics videos). Then I went to sign up and it seems like you have to do the trial first then not cancel. Fine, so I fill it in, and it says I can't do it because I already registered before. I definitely didn't. This made me question the security of their system somewhat. I meant to contact them, but still haven't gotten around to it.

Yes...but the above video was better and free. Just paid $20 to see hopping pull ups...hopefully Gymnastike has more than that for me.

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app

Oh JBS! I hope so too. Somehow I feel responsible. :-(.

Hey, out of curiosity, how much do they have available each month? I assume they only keep the vids active for a limited time...how many are there right now?

I count 100 videos since September. I only paid for it because I have plenty of disposable income, It is not necessary. I think what is currently out there for free is better overall.

Anyone purchased from Gymneo? I would be interested to know if that is any good. From what I have seen (small skill clips) of gymneo, if you understood french it would be far more useful.

..... I only paid for it because I have plenty of disposable income..........

Hey Pineapple_Lump....... If you want I could help you save a bit of that "disposable income" by sending you a video link of my last batch of 3x3's, and all for only $10.00 a month......;) :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back