Purchasing floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, my coach and I have decided to use Aliya Mustafina's floor music from 2014 for my new floor routine, but I can't find a way to buy it. My coach also wants it at 1:15, and I think the original version is 1:30. Does anyone know a place where I could buy it/a way to cut it?

I can't check youtube right now, but I know some people do youtube to mp3. Then cut it with a video editor.

I know that @dmbgymnast is going through this now as well, she just picked her floor music, so she might be able to help.

Thank you! Do you know if the YouTube to MP3 is legal? I don't want to have copyright issues or anything.
Hmm.. not sure. I know a lot of girls do it at my gym, but I honestly don't know. Are there some older girls at your gym that you could ask ? They had to get there floor music somehow :)

Sorry to drag up this old thread, but I am still having trouble cutting this down. Now I need it at 1 minute. (Preferably a version at 1.15 too.) I have an app to use I just can't find a way to cut it where it sounds good! Does anyone have any suggestions? (Cutting it from the end vs middle, etc) or a website/person that could cut it for me? Thanks in advance! :)

What I did was I didn't cut a large chunk out, I cut bits of repetitive parts. If you want to cut out a big part, I would cut the beginning part down a little.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back