Question about Make It Or Break It

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

SpokaneGymnastics

Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so if its not please let me know and I'll move it.

Anyway i'm re watching the first season of Make It Or Break It and I was curious as to if Emily would've ACTUALLY been allowed to take her second vault after that crash?

I know as a coach I wouldn't of allowed her to touch it until she had been checked by the ER doctors. (i know its just a show on tv but still)

So my question is would she be allowed to take her second? What are the rules as far as that goes? Also as a coach and/or parent would you allow your athlete/child take the risk? Even if she claimed to be fine?

Thanks guys!
Coach Gruss

Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so if its not please let me know and I'll move it.

Anyway i'm re watching the first season of Make It Or Break It and I was curious as to if Emily would've ACTUALLY been allowed to take her second vault after that crash?

I know as a coach I wouldn't of allowed her to touch it until she had been checked by the ER doctors. (i know its just a show on tv but still)

So my question is would she be allowed to take her second? What are the rules as far as that goes? Also as a coach and/or parent would you allow your athlete/child take the risk? Even if she claimed to be fine?

Thanks guys!
Coach Gruss

I think when that episode aired originally that was a huge topic here. I know as a parent, I wouldn't have cared what the coach would have allowed, I wouldn't have allowed it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back