MAG Regionals for region 4 - Phew!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

J&A's mom

Proud Parent
We received word today that the schedule has changed to allow for the tech sequence to be done the same way as it will be at nationals for the level 8-10's. it's not on the website yet, but basically Friday and Sunday are switched around.

The level 5's will now compete on Friday April 12, and the level 6,7, and TS will compete on Sunday April 14.

Level 5(7-9) Friday April 12 starting at 11:00 am. Level 5 (10+) Friday April 12 starting at 4:00.

Level 6 Sunday April 14 starting at 8:00 am. Level 7 and TS Sunday April 14 starting at 1:00 pm.

Region meeting will remain Friday night. The level 8-10 sessions will remain on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness...my fat finger got five, not four! I am sorry! This is for region four! The Dakotas, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.

We received word today that the schedule has changed to allow for the tech sequence to be done the same way as it will be at nationals for the level 8-10's. it's not on the website yet, but basically Friday and Sunday are switched around.

The level 5's will now compete on Friday April 12, and the level 6,7, and TS will compete on Sunday April 14.

Level 5(7-9) Friday April 12 starting at 11:00 am. Level 5 (10+) Friday April 12 starting at 4:00.

Level 6 Sunday April 14 starting at 8:00 am. Level 7 and TS Sunday April 14 starting at 1:00 pm.

Region meeting will remain Friday night. The level 8-10 sessions will remain on Saturday.

I've asked a mod with access to change it. I don't have control over the Men's forum or my ability to go to bed when I know I don't have to get up early.

I know they gave you a month's notice, but surely they must realize that people have booked already? Ours are the weekend before that, and i know it would be hard to change our reservations now. Good luck to your ds!!

I know they gave you a month's notice, but surely they must realize that people have booked already? Ours are the weekend before that, and i know it would be hard to change our reservations now. Good luck to your ds!!

Yes! This effects my son. AND our gym hasn't heard of this change yet, just emailed coach and doesn't know about any change. So what do I do. I have hotel and car rental for Friday and his dad taking off work! That is a lot to change and hoping I still can get the meet reduced hotel rate for a different day.

We just got a document that looks pretty official with number of gymnasts in each session, etc. I think the change is definitely happening. I wish they would change their website with this info!

I just wanted to say thank you for the heads up about change, it was very helpful to be able to find out about this so soon. I was able to make the changes and ready for regionals.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back