Off Topic Score the Leo (repost)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

7/10 for the right, and 8/10 for the right, I really like the red and black, not so crazy 'bout the blue green combo.

Woops! I said the right twice. Make that 7/10 for the right, 8/10 for the LEFT.

And, for the last posted leo... 10/10. LOVE IT!

olympic_flames_front.jpg

7.5/10 I like it and almost got one like it(but multicolored) Not fond of the color how thick the bolts are and how busy it it, but i still like it!
images

9/10 really nice!!! Love pink and black

I couldn't decide between these two. The first one is simple and elegent and I LOVE the sleeves on the 2nd one!!

Left-9/10 LOVE IT!! not sure about the shade of pick orthe rhinestones coming up from the hands though.
right-8/10 love the sleeves and pink!! dont like how the pattern by the neck makes the leo look like a boxy squarey cut or having white in the arm pit region.had that before never want it again.Luckly I was only 10 so not to much w=sweat but come of my teammates got huge stains and some yellow marks.:(
images
I like this one but not the white part i would lovve it if it was black

7/10 i like it. no the jewels by the chest is a little ackward and ive never really liked that cut before when ive tried those leos on.
images
i like this one but not it being all white. it is just waiting for some type of disaster to happen

8/10- It's really pretty and I think would look really nice on the right person, but I can't wear white anything because I'm a disaster and spill things on myself all the time.
amazon_higharch_purplepinkwhiteswirl_bnbpurplecrushed.jpg

Me to but im addicted to white shirts i inheriteted that trait from my mom.....:rolleyes:
9/10 i love the color!! I feel like it is missing something to tie it all together.
E1443t.jpg
it has rhinestones arond the flower if you cant see them

What can I say im a plain person.hehe
7/10 dont like the color or white on top.
Beth-Tweddle-leotard.png
there is rhinestones on this one as well

Last edited:
9/10 just have to say im addicted to adidas. so nice simple clean and elegant. not a fan of the green on the shoulders and on the back.

8/10 Its a littleplain, which is ok for some people but i LOVE to stand out haha, I do LOVE the back though different and Fun!
Phenomenon_0L8071.jpg
Love this one for competition I think its simple and elegant, but youll stand out by the way the silver shines up against the purple!
61B-0L8432.jpg
So I really likethe neck on this one but Im not a fan of the colors...

9/10 I do love the silver and purple...just something about it makes me question it. But I do really like it!!
7/10 I like the sparkle and shine but I personally am not a fan of that neck and the colors. And the sparkles seem to be in an odd place.

just have to say im addicted to adidas

Ahh me too! I'm absolutely in love with the look of their leotards!! I don't own any currently but would love too and am currently saving up!!

6/10 - I like the straps and the shine, but I'm not a big fan of animal print, although it does look good on some people!

I chose the colours for this one - I like either really classy, or really clashy - I think this one is classy

builder-genphp.png

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back