Parents SHE DID IT! she did it!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good job! Now don't be discouraged if it comes and goes for a while, seems that happened to all the girls on dds team. I was prepared for it since the more experienced parents warned me it would probably happen, but it was still frustrating to watch...

stupid question alert! what is a kip? I hear it mentioned all the time on here, and it is clearly very difficult, but I don't know what it is and in France it will be called something different. Can someone fill me in? Thanks!

Congrats that's great. My just turned 7 year old level 3 thinks she's close but I seriously doubt it :)

My DD (6 years old Level 3) got her kip last night! :)
Now she has all of her Level 4 skills and routines (and she already scored out of L3!), now all she needs to do is turn 7! ;)
congrats!!! do be ready for the incredible disappearing kip, though.....seems to be a common ailment!

Congrats to your DD! Does her gym require her to score out? I don't believe USAG requires a mobility score for Level 3.

That's awesome and at 6 too!! My DD had it for a whole day in July and a whole day in September, just hoping for a whole week sometime in the near future. ( can you hear the frustration)

Hmmm... not going to show that video to DD. As soon as she finished criticizing that girls' form, she'd be out looking for lights like that to try it herself!

Hmmm... not going to show that video to DD. As soon as she finished criticizing that girls' form, she'd be out looking for lights like that to try it herself!

LOL! No kidding! But it's hard to find a video that just shows a kip rather than trying to teach you how to do it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back