Tiger paws not working

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

Gymnastic

About 3 weeks ago I got tiger paws because my wrist was hurting an extreme amount. I got them and I thought it was just because they weren't broken in. I don't think that's the case because it's been like month and my wrist is still hurting. I think I should go to a doctor but I don't want to because I don't want to have to take a break or....quit. What should I do?

As everyone else has said, see a Dr. ASAP. You don't want to make a small injury turn into a HUGE injury. Pain is your friend, it tells you when something's not right and needs to be checked out!

You need to see a medical professional - a doctor or physiotherapist. If you ignore it, it will probably get worse. I know this from personal experience. I ignored a small pain in my wrist and it soon became a bigger pain. I'm now having physio and waiting for it to heal. I still can't do anything on it. I wish I had sought help sooner. You'll probably need to take a break, but if you keep going you'll probably end up needing to take a break anyway, possibly a much longer one, when it finally gives out.

Tell your parents and go to the DR. You need to find out what is causing the pain and if they say you need time off then you need time off. It's only gymnastics - Your health is more important

Tiger Paws aren't a miracle device - No one should just get them because their wrists hurt. My DD has them but only after a DR and Physical Therapist decided it was the best course of action for her wrist issues.

Go see the doctor and find out what is causing the pain. Also check to make sure the Tiger Paws are fitting correctly.

Tiger Paws aren't a miracle device - No one should just get them because their wrists hurt.

Right! Tiger Paws are preventative - you wear them once your wrist has healed to prevent reinjury. They don't fix injured wrists!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back