Parents Top things posted on a gym parent's Facebook page (for fun)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I seem to get comments outside of Facebook. Someone hears I coach and they feel compelled to tell me how their kids love going to Skyzone or some other tramp park.

I occasionally post a video as well. DD is lvl 3 so really not a big deal but there are people who think she is amazing. Her last score 34.9. Which is good but put her near the bottom of her age group so while I am super proud of her hard work she is no where near the leader when it comes to gymnastics. I am sure the other FB mom's that have gummies are less than impressed....that's why I call FB my online brag book.

I occasionally post a video as well. DD is lvl 3 so really not a big deal but there are people who think she is amazing. Her last score 34.9. Which is good but put her near the bottom of her age group so while I am super proud of her hard work she is no where near the leader when it comes to gymnastics. I am sure the other FB mom's that have gummies are less than impressed....that's why I call FB my online brag book.
Ha ha! This! I post videos of my DDs meets for far flung family and friends. Recently I posted my ODDs bar routine from a meet and got some very impressed comments/messages (even from her former coaches! Lol). I didn't have the heart to tell them all that she scored a 7.85 and came in second to last place. I just go with, "yup, she's improved SO much" and call it a day.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back