U of M leo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay, I'm desperately seeking a University of Michigan leo for my dd. I've done every search known to man on the internet and can not find one. If anyone know where I might be able to find one, please let me know as soon as possible. Need it by this weekend for my dd to wear to practice in honor of the big football game rivalry. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Could you get some sort of transfer/patch to put on a plain leo in school colors? That seems like the easiest thing to do.

try emailing the head coach-they might be able to help you. Im not sure anyone can really help w such short notice, tho. Good luck trying however!

Good Luck finding the leo. I hope someone else is wearing GREEN! Go Michigan State!

Hope she has fun with the rivalry!

My only suggestions would be to look at a home meet, but since those aren't happening for a few months it's not a very helpful one. When I went to a college gym camp a few years ago they had leos with the college logo for sale, but I'm not sure if that is the case for Michigan or where you would go about finding one at this point in time.
Do you have a local embroidery shop? If you got a leo in school colors they might be able to add the school logo onto the leo for you. If that doesn't work out, you could always just use school colored hair ribbons or a UM temporary tattoo if you can get one. Maybe not as fun as a leo, but still a way to support the school at the gym!

Go Blue!

There is a Univ. of Michigan leotard on ebay right now in a size CL 12. Just search "Michigan leotard."

The women's team actually seems to have a number of leotards. I spotted 3 different designs on their website. As a proud U of M alum, I have to say that the leos did not scream "Michigan" to me.

For a football related event, I personally would just look for a leotard in blue or maize (or both), as I believe others have suggested.

I know a lady that makes custom college leos for a reasonable price although I doubt she could make and ship by your deadline. PM me if you are interested in getting one even if it is not by this weekend which I would say is not possible.

Good Luck finding the leo. I hope someone else is wearing GREEN! Go Michigan State!

Hope she has fun with the rivalry!

Haha....oh yes, there will be plenty of green and white. She attends a gym near MSU, so she will be the minority for sure. That's why I think it would be so much fun to have a Michigan leo in the sea of green. I've been searching for several weeks without any success, so I'm not holding out much hope. GO BLUE!!! haha

Usually the "official team leos" at any university or college are exclusively for the team members but if they have graduated they may be selling them on e-bay or one of those auction sites. The only other option is to contact the coach of the team directly and see if maybe they have some old style ones still in stock that they may be willing to sell you. Not sure if you would have it by the weekend unless you could go and pick it up directly.

Univ of GA used to carry their leos in their bookstore - maybe U of M does too??

We purchased an embroidered logo for a few dollars off e-bay and sewed it on to a red and black leo and created a much loved gym dog leo.

So glad she got it. I'm sure it will get a lot of wear.

College rivalrys are such fun! I wore my Michigan State T to the grocery store today and had somone stop me.

I am a Texan by choice but my heart will always be up north .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back