Parents UF Gymnastics Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

billise

Proud Parent
I've heard wonderful things about The University of Florida's gymnastics camp and was so looking forward to sending DD to the this summer. We went to all of the home meets and DD really looks up to those young ladies and would LOVE to learn from them. I just Googled the information and the first thing I see: minimum age 8 years old :-( Personally I think DD is a pretty mature 7 year old and would do great but I guess most parents would feel that way :) Anyway, I understand but am still pretty disappointed. Glad I hadn't said anything to DD!

I think it's an insurance thing for them. DD went last year and the first thing she said when it was over was that she wanted to go again next year. The coaches and gymnasts were great, and they have a fantastic facility.

I'm sure it is full for this year by now. Next year sign her up on the day registration opens.

ETA: After you have registered her, buy her a UF Leo and make a simple gift certificate and give it to her for the next holiday or her birthday. You will be the GREATEST MOM EVER!

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back