UGA--warning, brag alert!! Sort of......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
I just have to give kudos to my dd's recent teammate: Gym Dogs Feature: Lindsey Cheek - The University of Georgia Bulldogs

She is amazing, and tonight won the AA against Auburn in her first AA ever in NCAA!! She won vault, bars, beam, and AA. I'm so proud of her! I've watched her train for the last 8 years, and now here she is!! My dd is so inspired by her! They were just training together a month ago, and now she's winning college meets. Ok, I <3 her!! I'm done! But keep watching, I predict Freshman of the Year, or something like that!! :cool::rolleyes:;):)

WOW! Very awesome!!!! Your dd must have been so tickled and proud to say that she trained with a Gymdog college champ! Way to go! Congrats to her teammate!!

WOW! How nice to have the younger ones be able to see and train with higher level gymnasts & see those years of training be rewarded!

Her story has really been remarkable and I'm sure the Georgia coaches are thankful they found a spot for her earlier than planned. It's great that your dd has gotten to see all of her hard work in the gym and how much it has paid off.

I was at the Gym Dogs home meet against Utah, & I must say that kid surprised me! I wasn't expecting a Freshman to do as well as she did...I think I may have a new favorite on the team! :)

I was at the Gym Dogs home meet against Utah, & I must say that kid surprised me! I wasn't expecting a Freshman to do as well as she did...I think I may have a new favorite on the team! :)

We knew it all along, if you could have seen her before you would have known, too. In 2009 (she was out last year with stress fracture), she won every Level 10 AA in every meet except one including the All-Olympia invitational in Los Angeles, State, Region 8, and came in 2nd place at Nationals behind Kayla Williams who went on that year to be an elite and win the gold medal on vault at Worlds. (And she only lost by 1/10 on vault to her.) We were just waiting for Jay to put her in the AA line-up! I think Georgia is going to be a major player this year.

I just watched the competition yesterday on ESPN and she was great!! That's so cool that she trained at you DD's gym!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back