Parents update on Chalkbucket baby and Brain cancer

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3gymgirlsmom

Proud Parent
she is Kickin it!!! ROCKSTAR!!!

Sorry I have been MIA lately!
focusing on my DD and I admit I get bummed when all these kids are progressing and she can't (Tho I am so excited and happy for the kids getting new skills , just bums be out since mine cannot )

anyhow She has had all her radiation and 2 rounds of Chemo , still heads to the gym and conditions when she is feeling ok (even when not feeling great she BEGS me to let her , and her coach being a Luekemia survivor makes it easier to let her ).

yesterday we got CLEAR scans and the go ahead to start doing gymnastics again but even better being allowed to jump on the trampoline and be a kid and enjoy the rest of the summer (in between her last 2 rounds of chemo ) she has 2 more left and then reg check ups to make sure this thing doesn't conme back!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story to keep things in perspective for the rest of us!

Wishing you guys all the best! Will look forward to hearing about more happy milestones!

Yay! Yay for jumping and playing! Yay for coaches who understand. Thanks for the update, you have been in my thoughts! She's a fighter and we are all pulling for her.

Such great news!! I am so unbelievably happy for her and your whole family. I hope she enjoys every second of the rest of summer!

Thanks for the update!

I'm so very happy for your girl and your family! I'm sure it must have been hard for her to be out of the gym, but it Sounds like she won't let anything get in her way!! Sending positive thoughts of continued healing your way <3

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back