USA Olympic Teams.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J&A's mom

Proud Parent
Men's team announced a little while ago.....

Danell Leyva, John Orozco, Jonathan Horton, Jake Dalton and Sam Mikulak! The alternates are Chris Brooks, Steven Legendre and Alex Naddour.

Personally, I love the team, but would have skipped Legendre for someone else....I just don't trust him. Brooks and he are interchangeable, but Brooks is a little more well rounded.

Mikulak had a great first night and I was sorry he couldn't compete AA last night. Glad to see he made the team. I like this team too - hoping Horton can pull some great high bar routines during the Olympics - his experience will hopefully provide some good leadership to the team.

So excited. I love this team. Mikulak is Derek's new favorite now. His pbars on the first night were amazing! I was happy to see Horton there too. I wish there were 6 so Brooks could be on the team :( But I think we have a great team!

It looks like a great team. Danell and John are so much fun to watch and so is Danell's Dad. I was also cheering for Horton and Brooks so I'm happy.

I read that Chibani Youghert (Orozco's sponsor) suprised his paretnts with tickets to London so they get to go watch.

I've always watched women's gymnastics, but this is the first year I've kind of followed the men's side also. So much different than WAG...and I've learned that watching high bar scares the absolute crap out of me! Uneven bars is my favorite women's event and I love watching that, but high bar is another story! Those release moves are crazy! I think this will be a great team and I'm really happy Sam made it despite his injury.

I love men's high bar. It is my favorite men's event, espically when they do the big flips over the bar. Tim calls them Kolman release types.

It would have been really fun to watch Legendre and Uchimura duke it out in finals for men's floor, wouldn't it? But I do love Orozco's flares (even though we may not see them in the team finals). Can't wait to watch these guys!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back