Parents USAG App

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Why has the USAG App been so inconsistent this season? Is it competing new skills or something?

Very Funny Lol GIF

I’ve never bothered with the app. Most of our meets have never showed up there anyway. What do you all use it for?

I’ve never bothered with the app. Most of our meets have never showed up there anyway. What do you all use it for?

All of the meets in our area go on the USAG app.

It’s nice to be able to see scores as they’re posted. Some venues don’t use scoreboards and even if they do, it’s easy to miss your gymnast’s score. You can also see what age category your gymnast is in and whether or not they’re likely to receive an award so you can get ready to snap that picture.

Interesting. All our meets show up on either meetscores online or mymeetscores. Only one meet is showing in the USAG app. Scores show up live for me too on those websites, haven’t had a need for the app. Must be a regional thing on where live scores post.

All our meets show up on either meetscores online or mymeetscores.

Meet Scores Online is a legit website.

My Meet Scores is just a content scraper site that pulls in scores from other places as far as I know. Lots of incorrect data and no way to fix it.

ProScore actually publishes to the major scoring sites...

58D233D0-20E8-46ED-9D6B-9D352092B855.jpeg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back