Parents Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD is doing a science project. I have been uploading and taking down videos now for over a week collecting data for her. Which days are more popular than others, comments, ratings, likes, dislikes, subscribers and so on... Video will be up for a couple hours today. I know people are trying to figure out why videos go up then are gone by the next day. Thanks everyone for watching :D

P.S. - I love school projects lol

I forgot to mention that I get to say it is a project now because this weeks topic was compromised, tampered with, and or contaminated findings.

YouTube - flipdiveanddunk's Channel

Is this supposed to be a family science project? I just ask because as a science teacher myself, I would expect my student to do all of the project as assigned. And since data collection is a pretty major part of research, I would want the student to do that as well. I would not accept work that my student's mothers or fathers completed for them. Not trying to be rude but found this a bit......strange.

Is this supposed to be a family science project? I just ask because as a science teacher myself, I would expect my student to do all of the project as assigned. And since data collection is a pretty major part of research, I would want the student to do that as well. I would not accept work that my student's mothers or fathers completed for them. Not trying to be rude but found this a bit......strange.

I don't know about the OP but I really don't allow my kids to access the internet on a regular basis even for school projects. I think kids are way too young for alot of these electronic devices they are using. My dd won't even have a cell phone until she is driving. There really isn't a need for her to have one. Any computer research that is needed - I will do the searches so I know what sites she is going to have access to. I wish teachers in grades 8 and under would forget the internet searching they will get enough of that in high school and college.

Yes, the teacher did ask for her students to get parents help. This is 4 grade science. IN CLASS science fair. Her teacher felt that with inclass help as well as parents help at home the studends would be prepaired for 5 gade city wide science fair. That they would better understand and be able to "research" on there own- to some extent - for next year.

I don't know about the OP but I really don't allow my kids to access the internet on a regular basis even for school projects. I think kids are way too young for alot of these electronic devices they are using. My dd won't even have a cell phone until she is driving. There really isn't a need for her to have one. Any computer research that is needed - I will do the searches so I know what sites she is going to have access to. I wish teachers in grades 8 and under would forget the internet searching they will get enough of that in high school and college.

I agree with you

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back