Parents Welcome to level 7

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I believe I made the correct choice, although you should have seen Jen wolf down the fettucini alfredo at dinner after the meet

Sean

You're killing me Iggy !!!! My fave, especially from The Olive Garden with endless piles of their salad : ) yum !

Way to go Cait! She did great! I can't wait to hear how the rest of her season progresses. Good Luck in Level 7!

Way to go Cait! She did great! I can't wait to hear how the rest of her season progresses. Good Luck in Level 7!

How is Kelsey's finger doing? Is she getting excited for her first meet? Only 6-7 weeks away, right?

Sean

How is Kelsey's finger doing? Is she getting excited for her first meet? Only 6-7 weeks away, right?

Sean

Thanks for asking, her finger was completely healed in 2 weeks! and was able to go back to full training. She still had to tape the fingers together for an extra week, so no bars that week, but tumbling was back. She just stopped taping fingers last wed., so bars are coming along. She was so excited to be back to bars! She still has a long way to go on bars and will probably do a couple of privates to catch up, but all-in-all, she's doing very well. She's starting to get the competition "itch". 1st comp is the weekend before xmas. Hopefully she gets a VERY nice early xmas present, lol.

Wow! The great news keeps pouring in. We are so excited for Cait. Tell her congrats from us. Those are awesome scores...especially for Level 6. We know she will be sizzlin" at seven! We can't wait to see her new floor!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back