Well... I promised you a video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

[video=youtube_share;kPwjfor_YEw]http://youtu.be/kPwjfor_YEw[/video]

well here it is this was my second day on the bars but first time doing a cast above horizantle. Even with a spot I liked being upside down looking at the bar that way. My coach was spotting lightly and thiswasabout my 3rd try. ImhopingI get back to doing them by myself soon, and as for my arm its getting better and thingslike casts don't hurt anymore and im working walkovers (front and back) on beam and since those are the only two events that I can really do im working extra hard on them. Check in on my Youtube account and ill post more videos on there as they come!!!

Im not sure why...the video is not showing up on my screen. It might onyours. Its supposed to but if not you can go to my Youtube channel in my Signature and the video is called cast to handstand. Sorry!

I watched it!!! very pretty cast to hs! you should have it by yourself in no time. i bet you are super excited to be back in the gym and doing stuff again!!

I dislocated my elbow in October then went through a bad doctor who didnt now what he was doing, I had a build up of a bunchof stuff in my elbow preventing movement. Went to a new doctor after being told I could train on it and found out I had a few harline fractures, scheduled surgery a few weeks later and Im finally able to start working some minor skills until August 1st when my new doctor expects to release me completly

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back