Which Montage?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

i can't decide which music i like better with it..? help!

[YOUTUBE]y9OjIPwebjQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]aDQ3BLO3LQI[/YOUTUBE]

i also just made this!!
[YOUTUBE]0N027oEXD68[/YOUTUBE]

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Did you make the first one! It is soooo good. I cant tell you about the music because this computer doesnt have working speakers!

Did you make the first one! It is soooo good. I cant tell you about the music because this computer doesnt have working speakers!

thanks! i made it but i can't take too much credit cuz they were all fluff pieces that i mixed in there so it wasn't TOO difficult to make :)

Funny question....

Isn't a montage supposed to actually go with the music, therefore meaning that you wouldn't just change the music but mix the clips so that they fit to it? and therefore, if you can just change it it's either a very rare case but most likely an indication that it didn't really fit in the first place?

Funny question....

Isn't a montage supposed to actually go with the music, therefore meaning that you wouldn't just change the music but mix the clips so that they fit to it? and therefore, if you can just change it it's either a very rare case but most likely an indication that it didn't really fit in the first place?

^^ second that

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back