woodward west

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
hey any one else on here going to woodward west this summer???im so excited this will be my second year going!!!:):D:rolleyes::cool::eek:

My kids really want to go, but we haven't committed to it yet. I kind of choke on the price.

yeah it is really expensive,but my mom is going to be the camp nurse so i get to go for free!!!YAY!!! chack out thier website to see the other jobs they offer.i know you can work in the cantee, gym duty,miny(sp?) cabin counsoler(sp?) and much much more. i pretty sure the nurse job id the only one that offers full dicount others are half price. wat ages and levels are your dd',because if one of them is 15 she can work for gym crew and go for half price!!know isnt that exciting!

i just fond out my friends arent going to be in my cabin because my coach is putting them in a different cabin!:( last year this happend and i was in a different cabin and the other girls on my team left me out of everything except for my freinds in the other cabin! if that makes sense!!! hopefully i will make friends early as i ahve to go up a day early because my mom is being the nurse!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back