WAG Year end show

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

catou

Coach
So we have our year end show in a month and a half. The theme is dreams... I'm looking for original ideas. So far I've thought about these ones:

• Go on the moon
  • Go on a safari
  • Walk on a red carpet
  • Visit the pyramids.
  • Do a parachute jump

So if you have ideas... I want us to be as original as possible!

Olympics is great, you can start out with all the girls down kind of in a heap, or close to each other (like they were asleep) in the middle of the floor..as the music plays each one comes alive (wakes up) starts with the routine (skills) you can use a combo of music but it would be great to use the song "Home-by Phillip Phillips, the one used for the 2012 Olympic Gymnastics Team. As the Routine ends they all fall back to sleep in the same pile in the middle of the floor. Just an idea.

Olympics is great, you can start out with all the girls down kind of in a heap, or close to each other (like they were asleep) in the middle of the floor..as the music plays each one comes alive (wakes up) starts with the routine (skills) you can use a combo of music but it would be great to use the song "Home-by Phillip Phillips, the one used for the 2012 Olympic Gymnastics Team. As the Routine ends they all fall back to sleep in the same pile in the middle of the floor. Just an idea.

I think this was only used for the US.

I forget that CB is international, sorry :) I didn't mean any disrespect.
Maybe you can still do the dream thing like Neverland (Peter Pan) same idea, different music.

Gymmom45, I love this idea! Just another way to deal with the theme!

For now, I'm trying to collect as many ideas as possible so the girls can choose one!

Are there any Cirque shows that you could tie your theme into...or a montage from a few?

Maybe the fighter by Gym Class Heroes.
Or I don't know how far fetched you are allowed to be (personally I prefer the term creative) but you could do leaders and have I'm going to be a mighty king especially if their young, then you get a cute theme!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back