Parents You Tube

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Is it just me, or are others having problems with getting videos on You Tube? For this past meets video I couldn't get it to upload to You Tube and I did nothing different from any other videos that I make. I use Windows Video Maker. I finally did get a full meet loaded, but had to use One True Media.

Thanks,

Barb

I uploaded yesterday, but it took forever! I don't use Windows MovieMaker though (use Studio and put it in avi format)

I was having issues with youtube taking forever (4-6hrs :() ) to upload and then once I spent all that time making/editing/uploading the the video....youtube would disable my audio UGH! I switched to using vimeo and really like how easy it is and that they don't disable my audio, ever. Playback quality is great too. They have a free version and a pay version - I use the free.

I use OneTrueMedia to make the montages and it always uploads easy to YouTube. Takes time to upload to OTM, but not so bad. :)

I am thinking of switching to Vimeo, but haven't done it yet.

I uploaded a couple of things yesterday and it went pretty quickly but I think they were under 20 seconds each, lol. I do frequently have trouble with you tube but I am such a creature of habit that I never wind up switching.

I don't use YouTube so I can't say anything about uploading time. However, playback has been really sluggish for me lately. Kinda annoying videos with dead reckoning effects.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back