Parents Checking In!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow! You are one busy lady! Sounds like your bub is chugging along nicely, though.

Update on my duo:

New: DD1 (AnnaBanana) is suddenly outshining DD2 (YaYa) on floor, which AnnaBanana has always struggled the most with. YaYa is making great strides on bars, though--she's pretty much mastered what the L5 girls are doing--sorry, I am terrible with the terminology.

Exciting: My girls are about to move up to L4 at the end of this month--but we're going to have them sit out the first 1 or 2 competitions to just watch and play catch up. They are very excited, but I think turning 6 is more exciting at the moment.

Struggle: YaYa keeps tripping up during her beam routine. She seems to be getting distracted by the other things going on at the same time. I think we might schedule a private or two to help her refocus...you know, once we have 30 free minutes!

Update on the rest of our bunch:

The boys were selected to do a winter "camp" for swimming at the local university during Winter Break! DH is going to be a chaperone, since the boys will only have just turned 7 and most of the kids are already 7 or 8.

I'm busy planning a Halloween/birthday pool party and trying to get past a case of writer's block.

Congrats to everyone and good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back