WAG Gym recommendation for AZ

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymRays

Coach
Proud Parent
I have a gymnast moving to Tucson AZ. Mom is looking for gym recommendations. She is currently a Xcel Silver but would be open to other competitive options.

There are several options. There is one high powered gym that is very dominant and they have both JO and excel, but I would say the excel team is probably considered a "lesser than" option. But both teams have really high scores if that is what you are looking for.

There is a brand new gym that just opened with a new facility by a coach who I believe was an excel coach from this high powered gym. Sadly two gyms have closed within the year due to covid.

Then there are 3 remaining gyms that have been around for a while that have different levels of success. It would help to know which part of town your friend is moving to find the right fit. I believe you can private message me (I have never done this so don't really know how) and I can give you the names. You can also search gymnastics in Tucson and find the names in google and then search the State Meet results to look at team size etc.

To private message, click on the username and click on “Start a Conversation “.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back