WAG shoulder... uchh

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hi everyone last year i would do a lot of back walkover back handsprings and they would hurt my shoulder but it would only hurt when i did that trick. when i switched to handspring handsprings in may i didnt feel anything and havent felt anything since then until about a week ago. then i did a tsuk about a week ago and i kind of landed on my shoulder like i landed on my feet then fell to the since on my shoulder. it doesnt hurt too bad but it hurts a little bit. what should i do?

Go to the Dr....

Ice it for sure and do a little bit of mild stretching. If it still hurts right now after a week since you fell, it's a good idea to go to the doctor though. If it doesn't hurt so much now, it will later when it causes more issues. Like other posters, better safe than sorry!!

Good luck and get well soon!:eek:

I don't know what you have done and no one on here can tell you, you need to go to a doctor or a PT. However, I can say having just injured my shoulder myself, it is really important that you see someone about it straight away you do not want a bad shoulder injury because you ignored it the first time - trust me. I ended up with 2 months without so much as a handstand or a push up, no bars, no ropes no upper body strength except for my physio exercises

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back